TEDxAmericanRiviera, Santa Barbara, CA
- In 2010, the TEDxAmericanRiviera website featured Carolyn Newstrom’s ”Santa Barbara Photo-a-Day” leading up to the inaugural event on 10/10/10.
- After 10/10/10, Carolyn’s photos of the TEDxAmericanRiviera event were featured on that same website (a new photo each day) throughout the year and featured on their Flickr page.
- After TEDxAmericanRiviera 2011, Carolyn’s photos were featured on the TEDxAmericanRiviera Flickr page and as a photo-a-day on the TEDxAmericanRiviera website.
Noozhawk.com, Santa Barbara, CA
- In December 2010, Noozhawk.com featured a daily photo project titled, “Carolyn Newstrom’s 12 Days of Christmas“.
- On April 8, 2011, one of Carolyn’s photos was featured in a Noozhawk article relating to the CADA Fighting Back Mentor Telethon event (Council on Alcohol & Drug Addiction, CADA).
Fighting Back Mentor Program, CADA, Santa Barbara, CA
- On April 26, 2010, Carolyn’s photos were featured on the CADA Fighting Back Mentor Program Blog (RE: Telethon, 2010).
Center for Successful Aging, Santa Barbara, CA
- Carolyn’s photos were featured on page 7 of the July/August 2011 edition of the Center for Successful Aging Newsletter (The Area Agency on Aging’s Annual Senior Awards Tea).
Interventional Psychiatry Associates’ Website
- As of March 2012, Carolyn’s photos are featured on the Interventional Psychiatry Associates’ webpage created by Tarfoot Consulting, Inc.
U.S. Representative Lois Capps Facebook Page
- As of March 30, 2012, two of Carolyn’s photos will be rotating through as cover photos on Congresswoman Lois Capps Facebook page.